I un-moulded my soaps yesterday afternoon. The Sunshine Soap was still a bit damp on the top, almost like it had sweated a little, but it appears to have dried now. They have both settled in colour which I am very happy about.
Here you can just see the slight swirling of the white and yellow soap.
Now, I needed somewhere to store my soap whilst it cured. I have no space inside the house that is suitable - airy, dry and out of the sun. Here is where my darling husband steps in! We had the shell of an old microwave sitting around, so DH drilled a hole in the back, and inserted a fan to circulate the air and help the soaps to dry more evenly and hopefully a bit quicker and harder.
The fan runs off of our 12V network (see more on hubby's site here, under Renewable Power: http://bjblaster.com/), and hubby has installed a LED on the front to show when the fan is on or off.
It also wafts the gorgeous scent of the drying soaps around under my verandah :)