Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Oh Blimey!

I had forgotten all about posting my May challenge!

Zips. May was all about zips. I did get one put in, and was happy with the end result. Though I did try to be clever and had to do some un-picking, as my clever-ness was off-set with extremely wonky top stitching. Lesson learnt :)


The pattern is Otto #28 3/2003, in the jacket version. Fabric was from Crafty Mama's. And it was a birthday present for a lovely 7 year old this past weekend. I am very happy that our friends kids love my handmade clothes as much as our kids do. It is a smidge big on the birthday boy, but he will grow and it should still fit him for the start of next winter.

I didn't realise the pictures were so bad - oops! Should've checked them before giving the jacket away.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Clodagh a.k.a. Isra said...

how "hot" is that! well done another challenge ticked off.

Marie said...

Looks great Liz.

cherri said...

Love your boys sewing Liz!

Sally said...

WOW! Awesome fabric - ace jacket. BRAVO!