Sunday, January 3, 2010

12 in 12 in 2010

Need clarification? Well, over at Carolyn's blog, My Favourite, she is hosting a 12 month long sewing challenge. 12 months you say! You must be game lol Well it isn't that hard. You can pick and choose what ones you want to do - how cool is that. You can do all 12, or just one or two.



Now I have never signed up for a blog challenge before, so this is all new to me. But I am trying to start the new year being brave (ie: stepping out of my comfort zone, which I find quite hard to do, as I like my comfort), and this is a small way to start.

Anyhow, for month one, the challenge is YOU. Well me. Not you.... Me.... Argh! You get the drift. I have to sew for myself. And because I have worked out what I want to sew and already done a test run, I figured it was a good place to start. I have it planned out in my head, and I just need to sit down and make it reality :)

Cheers!

p.s. Happy New Year - hope you all had a great start to the year :)

No comments: