Thursday, October 28, 2010

I've Been Holding Out On You

About two months ago, I found out my Aunty was coming over from the America. And she so kindly offered me some of her suitcase space if I wanted to buy any fabric from over there.

Well, I wasn't going to be asked twice! lol Yes please! And the dollar conversion was pretty good (not quite as good as it is right now, but good enough). So I ordered. When the fabric arrived at her house, she checked it out and then emailed me to say that it came with a discount coupon - did I want to order some more?

Teehee - yep! But this time I made sure it was just for me :) So I got a linen/rayon blend and some patterns - a Jalie one and a Hot Patterns.


The rest of the fabrics are quilting cottons, and they are just so lovely! I can't wait to use them.

So a huge thank you to my Aunty - enabler that she is ;)

Cheers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yummy new fabric - what a great Aunty!

FeltLikeStitchin said...

Ooooh you're so lucky! I wish I had an aunty in the US:)

Marie said...

Lucky you. I have a friend who lives in the US, not once has she offered up her suitcase for fabric. Humph, lol.

Carolyn said...

That blue-grey linen blend is a really beautiful fabric. How nice of her to offer sending you fabric! A very sweet aunty indeed.
Thankyou for the link for the lingerie parts... will check it out!