Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Funday

Tired kids are in bed, and their tired parents are having quiet time. The kids had a lovely day, but it unfortunately ended in major tears from DD, who I think had just a little too much fun.

Our shopping centre was open today, celebrating the refurbishment of the centre. There was a bouncy castle, face painting, balloon animals and more. So DD lined up for face painting.


Then they came back home for lunch. DS wanted to go back to the shops after lunch because David Wirrpanda from the Eagles was going to be there. So he put on his Eagles tracksuit, and went back to see Wirra! He got an autograph on the back of his jacket, a signed poster and a photo!


I am so proud of DS. Going up there isn't something he would normally do, as he can be quite a shy boy sometimes. And doesn't he look pleased!

I must say a HUGE thankyou to my DH for the kids having fun today, as he took them to the shops both times, allowing me to stay home and cut out patterns that I need to get sewing asap!
Also, the photos were taken by my husband - you can see more of his great work over here at BjBlaster. Thanks sweet.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Photography said...

Oh good on him - i remember being in the shops once when i was little and seeing two famous people - i wanted to say hi and get their autographs but was too shy so my mum had to do it :-)